Thursday, December 15, 2005

I love Mt. Fuji.

From my window I can see Mt. Fuji on clear days. After moving to this house, a big tower has been built to interrupt a nice view. Also from the room where I had lived before, I was able to see Mt. Fuji. After having moved to the room, a bank was built next to our apartment to shut out a nice view.
Mt. Fuji is 3,776 meters; the highest in Japan. I haven’t climbed Mt. Fuji yet; maybe impossible…..
Last month I went to Lake Kawaguchi, located at the north of Mt. Fuji, enjoyed seeing autumn color of leaves.


This photo is taken from Izu Peninsula, located at the south of Mt. Fuji.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The photos are really beautiful. Did you take them?

Barba said...

Thank you for your comment. Yes. Some were taken by a digital camera and others by a film camera. I've just bought a digital camera in May.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful photos. You are talented!

Barba said...

Thanks. I will be happy if you recommend this site to your friends.

Do you have your favorite places in Japan?

Barba said...

Summary in Japanese (日本語要約)

【富士山大好き】

天気のよい日には、窓から富士山が見える。この家に引っ越してきてから、大きなタワーが建っていい眺めが遮られた。以前に住んでいた部屋からも富士山が見えた。その部屋に引っ越してきてから、アパートの隣に銀行が建って、いい眺めが遮られた。
富士山は3,776メートルで、日本一高い。まだ登ったことはない、多分登れない・・・・
先月、富士山の北側にある河口湖に行って、紅葉を楽しんだ。
下の写真は、富士山の南側にある伊豆半島から撮ったものである。